The Bismarck Airport is a full service commercial airport with an FAA Index rating of B. It consists of two active runways: Runway 13/31 which is 8,794 feet long and 150 feet wide and Runway3/21 which is 6,600 feet long and 100 feet wide. The primary types of aircraft which utilize the airport are Air Bus 319, 320, MD80, MD88, CRJ 200-900, ERJ 145,175,195, and Boeing 737.
The Bismarck Airport is home to Delta, United, Frontier, Allegiant, and Sun Country airlines offering nearly 16 daily departures to six destination throughout the United States, Bismarck Airport sees more than 220 flight take-offs and landings every week with over 5,000 passengers.
We are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective fire protection and patient care. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.