Port Columbus International Airport
The John Glenn International Airport is a full service commercial airport with an FAA Index rating of C. It consists of two active parallel runways: Runway 28/10L, which is 10,250 feet long and 150 feet wide and Runway 28/10R, which is 8,000 feet long and 150. The primary types of aircraft which utilize the airport are Boeing 737, Embraer 145, Embraer 170, and McDonnell Douglas MD-80.
The John Glenn International Airport is home to seven airlines offering nearly 150 daily departures to 32 destinations throughout the United States. John Glenn International Airport sees more than 2,100 flight take-offs and landings every week with over 117,000 passengers.
We are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective fire protection and patient care. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.