Lafayette Regional Airport
The Lafayette Regional Airport is a full service commercial airport with an FAA Index rating of B with the ability to offer Index C ARFF protection. It consists of three active runways: Runway 22L/4R, which is 8,000 feet long and 150 feet wide, a parallel Runway 22R/4L at 4,099 feet and 75 feet wide, and Runway 11/29, which is 5,400 feet long and 150 wide. The primary types of aircraft which utilize the airport are Regional Jets, Boeing 757 Cargo Jets, and a wide array of corporate and general aviation aircraft.
The Lafayette Regional Airport is home to three airlines offering nearly 36 daily departures to three destinations, Dallas/Ft Worth, Atlanta, and Houston. Lafayette is also home to Petroleum Helicopters Inc., one of the largest helicopter operators in the world. The Lafayette Airport has approximately 1,400 flight take-offs and landings every week.
We are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective fire protection and patient care. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.