The CITGO Lake Charles Manufacturing Complex (LCMC) is the sixth largest refinery in the United States with a refining capacity of 425,000 barrels per day producing 8.8 million gallons per day of gasoline. It consists of 2,000 acres along the Calcasieu Ship Channel, including four ship docks.
The LCMC is particularly suited to process heavy, sour crude oil into high-octane, unleaded gasoline, jet fuel, and ultra-low sulfur diesel as well as a variety of petrochemicals. The facility employs approximately 1,700 people on a regular basis, with that number increasing to above 4,000 during turnaround periods.
We are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective fire protection and patient care. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.