FedEx World Hub
The FedEx World Hub is located at the Memphis International Airport. This facility occupies 862.8 acres alongside the Memphis International Airport which operates with an FAA Index rating of C. It consists of four active runways: Runway 18/36 Center, which is 11,120 feet long and 150 feet wide, Runway18L/36R, which is 9,000 feet long and 150 feet wide, Runway 18R/36L which is 9,320 feet long and 150 feet wide, and Runway 9/27 which is 8,946 feet long and 150 feet wide.
The FedEx Memphis World Hub has a sorting capacity of 160,000 packages per hour and 265,000 documents per hour traveling through the more than 42 miles of conveyor belts. With 108 gates for wide body planes, 44 gates for narrow body planes, and 44 gates for small "feeder" planes and FedEx planes landing at the rate of one every 90 seconds the ARFF services provided by Rural/Metro is extremely critical.
We are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective fire protection and patient care. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.