Grant County International Airport
The Grant County International Airport is a full service airport with an FAA Index rating of A. It consists of five active runways: Runway 14L/32R, which is 13,503 feet long and 200 feet wide, Runway 4/22, which is 10,000 feet long and 100 Feet wide, Runway 18/36, which is 3,327 feet long and 75 feet wide, Runway 14R/32L, which is 2,936 feet long and 75 Feet wide, and Runway 9/27, which is 3,500 feet long and 90 Feet wide. Runway 9/27 is an unmarked, unlighted, tactical strip for military use only. The primary types of aircraft which utilize the airport are Boeing 737, 787, and 747 test flights, as well as the following military aircraft, C-17, EA6B, and E18 used for training. Grant County International Airport sees more than 1,616 flight take-offs and landings every week.
We are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective fire protection and patient care. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.