The Trenton Mercer Airport is a full service commercial airport with an FAA Index rating of B. It consists of two active runways: Runway 06/24 which is 6,006 feet long and 150 feet wide and Runway 16/34 which is 4,800 feet long and 150 feet wide and also has three helipads. The primary types of aircraft which utilize the airport are Air Bus 319 along with numerous general, corporate and military aircraft.
Trenton Mercer Airport is home to Frontier Airlines offering non-stop service to 17 destinations throughout the United States, Trenton Mercer Airport sees more than 100,000 flight take-offs and landings annually serving approximately 325,000 passengers each year.
We are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective fire protection and patient care. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.