The Sikorsky Development Flight Center, West Palm Beach, is a privately owned aviation facility with an active runway which is 7,000 feet long and 250 feet wide. Rural Metro provides a comprehensive, structural, ARFF fire protection program and emergency medical services in compliance with Department of Defense and National Fire Protection Association standards. This facility conducts all types of development flight testing including performance, structural and handling qualities flight test, tethered hover, slope landing, infrared and acoustics signature assessments, confined area night operations, external jettison, and ADS-33 handling qualities assessments.
We are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective fire protecton and patient care. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.