The Rural Metro AutoPay program is a service provided by Rural Metro, as a convenience to its valued customers.
Customers requesting participation in the AutoPay program with Rural Metro Corporation agree to the following terms and conditions upon signing the AUTOPAY AUTHORIZATION FORM:
- To apply:
- Customers must provide a completed and signed AUTHORIZATION FORM for each account participating in the AutoPay program.
- Completed forms must be mailed or emailed to the addresses indicated on the form.
- Customer declares and acknowledges that the information provided in the form is true and complete and that it is the valid holder of the credit or debit card. Changes to the customer’s account may be adjusted by contacting the Rural Metro customer representative. Please allow at least thirty (30) business days for changes to take effect.
- To qualify for AutoPay, any credit or debit account must be in good standing with the customer’s respective bank.
- Upon approval of AutoPay, a minimum of 30 days may be required before Rural Metro Corporation begins to draft from the customer’s account.
- Funds will be withdrawn from the customer’s card account up to 15 days prior to or after the bill’s due date. The amount withdrawn will be the minimum amount due, as shown on the fire membership invoice.
- Company may modify and amend the Agreement including its rates and/or services from time to time.
- In the event that the debit cannot be successfully processed on a particular day, customer agrees to authorize Rural Metro to attempt to debit (but not obligated to) at any other time.
- In the event of disputes, customer shall notify Rural Metro in writing within thirty (30) days from the card statement date of any error or improper charge.
- Rural Metro reserves the right at any time to claim the amount due and payable directly from the customer without any notice to the cardholder.
- Rural Metro will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered by the Customer arising from the use of the AutoPay service.
- Customer may terminate the AutoPay service by giving thirty (30) days’ notice in writing to Rural Metro.
- Rural Metro reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the availability of the AutoPay service at its discretion with or without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.